Friday, January 18, 2013

Featured Pinner Friday


Pinner of the Week

Let's give a big shout out to Rachel from The Easley's.


I am a wife and a momma to a 14 month old named Rowen. My husband Brent and I have a very fun life filled with lots of adventures. I live in Nashville, TN. Love the South! I enjoy DIY projects and spending time in the kitchen trying out new recipes. We love spending time outdoors and trying new restaurants in our city! There are lots of new places popping up. I am slightly obsessed with monogrammed items and all things sparkly!! You will find that out when looking through my Pinterest boards! I couldn't go one day without coffee and definitely not a week without my favorite food: mac & cheese. I am looking forward to see what 2013 has in store for our family...it's going to be a great year!!

When did you first start blogging?* I first started blogging back in 2010. It was right after my husband and I got married. We wanted to give friends and family a place to keep up with us and read what was going on in our lives. "We" started it but I soon took it over! 

What inspired you to blog?* I started hearing people talk about blogs a few years ago and then started reading friends blogs to see what this blogging world was exactly. After reading through various blogs and playing around with one myself, I thought "hey, this might be fun! And  like I mentioned we wanted to have a spot on the www where friends and family could come to check in on our lives...enter The Easley's!

What do you blog about?* I blog about a little bit of everything. I mainly focus on our day to day lives and everything in between. You will find lots of pictures in my posts. I love taking pictures and just think those make the posts more enjoyable. I also love to post DIY projects I complete,  and I like to share recipes that I love! 

What is the best thing about blogging?* The best thing about blogging is meeting other bloggers! I loved finding others that are in Nashville especially! And there are sooooo many blogs out there...I never knew! So there is a little bit of everything to read about in the blogging world. I love being able to share about our family and love that others love reading what I write.
Rachel has 25 boards and over 800 pins!!!
If you get a chance stop over and give Rachel a great big virtual {{{hug}}}. 
This is where you can stalk find her...
CONGRATULATIONS, RACHEL!!!


I'm a Featured Pinner

If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few crazy beautiful ideas. 


Have a CRAZY BEAUTIFUL weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am stopping by from the blog hop and I am your newest follower! I can't wait to read more of your posts! If you get a chance stop by and check out my blog. Have a great weekend :)

    ~Chelsee
    Southern Beauty Guide
    Southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved