Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Little Fall Decor'


I DO NOT like Halloween...NEVER have...even as a little girl!! 

Someone must have scared the pants off me...But, I do LOVE fall...

What I don't understand is why I only have a few fall decorations. This has had me baffled for quite a few days as I set out to decorate for fall. Is it because I feel that it clutters my house? Or, maybe I would see all the really cool decor I wanted to make and then the season flew right past me. 
Yeah!! I bet that's it...LOL!!

I pulled out what I had and decorated my home. So, don't be overwhelmed by all the great decor I have.

You can see my dining table from every entrance in my home and it became the obvious place to decorate first.


I did buy this fall runner for $6 at big lots and I already had the fall leaves, the scarecrows and the rusted pumpkin candle holders.

 

It's really cute when I put it all together, or so I think!


Look how simple it was to transform my dining table!


Oh, And I have these cute little guys.


They are not my favorite, a little creepy.
 So, for now they have a home on this little table until I can be that creative person I like to think I am. :-)


But, since this is all the fall decor' I have for you. I thought I would share some of my favorites from my Pinterest fall page.

How about these adorable plaid pumpkins?

Amazing what vinyl and bedazzling can do!


White pumpkins can go a long way...



Pumpkins, Candles, and Flowers make great fall decor for any area of your home.





Don't let the inside be the only place you add a little fall warmth to your home!


Since I couldn't provide the great crafting inspirations for all of you to run out and try, I hope I was able to provide you the inspiration from other great crafter's and blogger's.

~HAPPY FALL~

8 comments:

  1. My mom's birthday is Halloween so she has always loved to decorate her home for fall. I never did get into it as much with working full time and all and now that our house is so small I just don't have the space for it...remember we don't even have a table anymore...lol I do tend to put up fall flowers in my pots outdoors though and I love a jack-o-lantern on my front porch. Can't wait to see more photos of your new love nest ;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table transformed to such a warm and festive look! Thank you so much for all the lovely inspiration:) Deidre~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fall decor, Denyse! I love all of your pins too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never liked Halloween either. I lived in SoCal for most of my life and never even gave Fall a thought, since the weather was always warm(except for a couple of cool months). Your Fall touches are warm and inviting. Thanks for stopping by my facebook page. We're practically neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your decor! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout! Hope to see you back this week!
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the post. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenter here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this post.
    Bathroom Remodeling Arlington VA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fall decor! The pumpkin inspiration is so fun :)

    Thanks for sharing at Artsy Corner, hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think what you is perfect! I just love your table decor!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Maiden D'Shade! You're being featured tomorrow! Actually, starting in about 20 minutes :)

    http://www.maidendshade.com/2012/10/youve-got-it-maiden-dshade-21.html

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved