Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 Days til Christmas Linky Party

Time is flyyyyingggg........

I can not believe it will be Christmas in 10 days...Where did the time go??? I don't know about you but I am no where near ready...I just put up my tree tonight (pics later)...I really do need to start managing my time better...(sounds like a New Year resolution to me....LOL) <<--- NOT!!!

If you haven't had a chance to visit all the great partiers that linked up last week...then you need to do so here...There are so many great ideas and lots of beautiful holiday decor!!!

Here are this week's Queen's of the party...

So, Please grab your button and display it proudly on your blog...You deserve it!!
If you are looking for table decor...Kathe @ Kathe with an E has shared some serious table extraordinaire over at her blog...These tables are full of so much creativity!!!

Hop on over and check out these tables and tell Kathe "hello" while you are there!!!

When I was a little girl (long time ago) my parents had a white tree that would leave white stuff all over the place...I have not seen one of these trees in years...Cheree @ The Morning Latte found one...The tree itself is green but it has the look of snow all over the tree...I didn't even know they still made flocked trees anymore...Cheree did a beautiful job decorating it and she's a girl that can't pass up a good deal!!!


Hop on over and check out Cheree's tree and other homemade gifts she's made...and while you are there drop her a note and let her know you stopped by!!!

Say "Hi" for me while you are there ;-)

We all love crafts and we all love to decorate...Right???

These snowmen are just about the cutest holiday craft, ever!!! They are perfect for your entrance and Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple did a fabulous job making these...


You should see the other one she made...I know you are going to go check it out...So, while your are there tell Kaysi "Hi"....

We've all seen a Charlie Brown tree...I just love them!! I'm going to make one someday...And, I want it to be as cute as the one that the sisters @ DNA Design created...

Can you say "Adorable"...


Hop on over and tell them how cute their Charlie Brown tree is!!! You can even tell them I'm oogling over their tree ;-)

Now that time is flying right past us let's get this party started...Remember, We only have 10 days til Christmas...So what have you been up to???







9 comments:

  1. Wowza! Thanks so much for featuring my post! Mr. B always says I act like a diva but for now I will act like a Queen! Thanks for hosting each week! You are the best :) Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Always wanted to be royalty...! Thanks for featuring my post! The other queens have such beautiful ideas, and I enjoyed seeing them :o). Hope I can get something up to share soon--I just can't post much as so many things are gifts. Enjoying the countdown to Christmas (but I sure wish it'd slooooow down! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just found your blog and want to link up but the "add your link" button is covered by the first entry and I cannot press it! You think you could fix this? If so, pls inform me so I can come back and link up.
    Olga
    www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologize for the issues with the inlinkz button...I'm trying to get it fixed...talk about frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Denyse. Just found your great blog on a blog hop! As your newest follower, I look forward to your posts. LOVE the crafts!!

    Stopping by from Intentionally Inspiring Mamas (by Mindful Moms Network).

    http://www.intentionallyinspiringmamas.com/

    Would love for you to check out our Mindful Moms Network Facebook page:

    http://www.facebook.com/MindfulMoms?ref=ts

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. THank you so much for your sweet comment about my candleholders. I appreciate you inviting me to your party. Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun party...thanks for telling me about it...cannot wait to check out the other links! I am sharing on Facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Denyse,
    Just linked up! Thanks for your quick reply!
    Love, Olga
    P.S.: Newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE those snowmen! Love your blog! I'm a new follower from the FNF Blog Hop!
    Kim
    http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved