Monday, July 18, 2011

Tote Love...

If you know me or follow my "Crazy" life than you know how much I am obsessed with tote bags...

One for my Canon camera...one for my laptop...one for the boat...one for my coupons....Oh you get the idea....

I just got another tote for when I'm organizing....woo hoo (that's another blog)

I just had to share with you how much I love totes and found the ULTIMATE TOTE BAG!!!

Wait for it...Wait for it...Wait for it....

TAAA DAA...


Is this not the best bag you have ever seen???

TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU OBSESS OVER???




3 comments:

  1. Where'd you find that? It's huge! I do the same thing though. Each bag has it's job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is huge...a friend of my husband's said I can use it as a hammock....LOL!!!

    I found it at Hallmark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...did you buy that or were you just trying it out in the store? I can't imagine you being able to carry it once you filled it...lol That baby needs to have some wheels! I have that VB messenger bag as well...no way I'm giving it up since they stopped making them...bummer! I'm just as addicted to my tote bags as you are ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved