Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A look at my day...

I figured since it's been awhile since I pulled out my Canon Rebel and my beautiful camera tote from Jototes it was about time...
(so much easier to take photos with my Canon Powershot)

I really need to learn how to use this camera and the 3 different lenses I have (so I keep telling myself)...
One day!!! So, for now I thought I would capture my day...

I had a little company today...my grand-dog "Mocha"...

He's staying with me for a week while my daughter is taking a week long summer class...he's so entertaining...we spent hours playing and snuggling (he's such a cuddle bug)...

It was time to get up and do something creative or productive today...It's not the big things that get to me it's all the little stuff....Oh my!!!!

As I was looking around to see what I wanted to do I started realizing the little things are piling up...and how fast....

1. The catch-all counter (basically the dumping ground for whatever is in your hands) 2. Every time I pass that mirror I keep saying I'm going to darken the wood frame 3. How long will that Lowe's bag sit on that door knob along with the small waste basket (they go in the garage and the garage door is right next too it) 4. Best place to keep the cordless battery charger plugged in...ON THE DINING ROOM FLOOR!! 5. I'm the one that yells when the daughter or hubby leaves shows by the door...MY BAD!!! 6. Not sure why those buns are sitting on the counter...7. A beautiful shelve a dear friend and fellow blogger gave me and I've yet to fill the shelves...8. I brought those boxes in from the garage (major clean out- a later blog story) they are to go in a closet and still sitting on the floor...BY THE ENTRANCE!!! 9. And, how about that clock I would like to paint black that is still sitting on the floor in the dining room...SLACKER!!!

I spotted all this standing in one spot in my house...I didn't dare go look any farther...So I think I will go outside with Mocha and enjoy all the things summer brings...Not to mention little man needs to go outside...

But he didn't need to pee on my curtains....


It still didn't stop me from enjoying my yard...

OK!! Well not all things are enjoyable...

This is was a tennis ball that Mocha is crazy about...once he's not looking it will be time for it to hit the trash can...but for now all he wants to do is play catch...

It's too hot to make a day out of it so he pooped out quickly and hid under the lawn furniture...

It was a gorgeous day in the "Carolina's"... Even the little squirrel on the fence was pooped out!!

It's time to get this little one out of the heat and away from that mess of a tennis ball...LOL

Besides I have some blogs to read....and seeing how I blog anywhere in my home that I want...I'm going to relax in the living room and do it...

I have everything I need right here...

Pssttt...Want to know a secret??? I've been known to watch an occasional soap opera....HAHA
Can you guess which one this is???

OK..OK...Back to what's important...blogging...

Well off to catch up...Hope you enjoyed my uneventful day...
Those don't happen too often around here...

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAY???


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah...I have a "catch-all" counter as well...then once that is filled up it spreads out onto my desk and THEN onto my round entrance table...lol We've had RAIN on and off for the past two days so NO going outside for me...I miss my hammock ;) Not that I don't have LOT'S to keep me occupied...but summer is too darn short and I want to spend as many days as possible just "a-swingin".

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved