Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Projects

We are all in trouble now...Yesterday was the longest day of the year and now our days start getting shorter...NOT FAIR!!! I have to many summer projects going on...It will be dark by 7:00 before we know it...Time sure does flyyyyy....

I guess I will put this project off for those shorter days....Look with caution it's a definite disaster zone...
It has been a HOT summer so far and the skeeters are really out full force...I love being outside doing work in the yard but I'm not about getting bit all up...I've tried everything you can think of to get outdoor relief while I get some outdoor projects done...

NOT WORKING!!!!!

Don't worry I'm not giving up (that's never an option)...so now let me give you a sneak peak at a few summer projects going on in my "Crazy Beautiful Life"...

That's it you will have to wait to see the finished projects (just like I do)...LOL!!

TELL ME ABOUT ANY SUMMER PROJECTS YOU HAVE GOING ON???
(OR YOUR SKEETER PROBLEM..HEHE)


1 comment:

  1. Now you know I'm loving all those reds ;) I'm okay with moskitos until dusk...then they kill us...I've sat right next to those coils and lanterns and the darn things find the "one" place that I don't have covered everythime...lol You've got a lot of trees/woods around your yard so that makes it even harder to control them...unless you want to start spraying your own DTD...not! I don't even want to think that the days are going to get shorter now...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved