Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whassup Wednesday (Yes it's Thursday)...

I AM NOT going to tell you how long it took me to put a linked up button on here (put it this way have you looked for your cell phone and it's already in your hand) YEP!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!
I don't mind sharing my embarrassments...;-)

(she's the reason for my airheadedness (my word)...not really but because I wanted to link up to her great site...I went in search and was able to link up to her Partaayyyy (She's partying another day)!!!


 Stop on over and see all the great ideas she has going on and tell her Denyse@Crazybeautifullife invited you to the party!!!


1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend! I am Laughing so hard right now! You and I are WAAAAAAAAAY alike! Congrats on the "Button Posting"...Too Caaaaute! Proud of you GUUURL! Thanks for postin my Button:)

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved