Monday, March 21, 2011

A quick break...


I’m usually a weekend warrior and am always on a mission…not this past weekend…I decided to go back home to PA to see the family and some friends…

It has not been a very venturous trip unless you want to consider the infamous “Potholes” that Erie is famous for…I am surprised I haven’t got pulled over for all the swerving I was doing to avoid losing a couple tires…or getting swallowed up in a sink hole…LOL (not to mention the colorful language that was flying out of my mouth)...

I have spent some great time with family and friends but ready to go home (I have a home re-do to work on)...Unfortunately, I’ve been camped out in my hotel most of the time under the weather…
Hopefully, I will be back on track by the end of the week....

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I forgot how big the potholes get in PA! We can put a man on the moon...you'd think that by now they'd be able to figure out how to get through a winter without having to repave the roads every spring ;) Hope you are feeling better...traveling has a way of playing havoc on our systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been down for a week but hopefully after this weekend I will be back to normal (whatever that is)...

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment... I will ALWAYS answer questions and do my best to reply to every comment...but make sure your email is enabled on your profile (without your e-mail I can't "Thank-You" for your kind words...Thanks for visiting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can also find me at Hometalk by clicking here.
Follow on Bloglovin





Crazy Deals

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Silvia Romeo

Site Tracker

PageRank Checker Follow on Bloglovin
Lijit Search Rivit Media PublisherConnect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark! google-site-verification: googleb78de21e77c286e8.html
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved